Sing k at midnight
19.01.2013* Night
(20.01.2013 *daybreak)
20th of Jan is See Teng's birthday.
:)
We went to Greenbox, Seremban 2 for her birthday celebration at 11pm.
Angel was the planner of this celebration
She is such a wonderful friend .
:P
It was the first time I sang k at this hour.
The singing session was from 12am to 3am.
![]() |
| The birthday girl |
There were 10 of us which are See Teng, Felicia, Xiao Han,
Angel, Abu, Johnny, Ying Rui, Kian Hui, Chia Poh and I.
*wink wink*
Let the photos do the talk
![]() | |
| Girls group :) |
We couldn't get a birthday cake in last min.
So, we replaced the cake with 'handmade bread'
Hmmmm.
At least it's some thing new, isn't it?
:P
One of the drivers looked fish-eyed after drinking beers.
We were worried about our safety actually.
Luckily he was able to drive safely.
Phew~
Dear friend,
Best wishes to you for an amazing year ahead
Happy Birthday to you.
I wish the best of best comes to you.
^___^
We were worried about our safety actually.
Luckily he was able to drive safely.
Phew~
Dear friend,
Best wishes to you for an amazing year ahead
Happy Birthday to you.
I wish the best of best comes to you.
^___^






0 comments:
Post a Comment