CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

January 20, 2013

19.01.2013 Saturday :D

Movie day
:)

Sp's friends were planning to watch movie on Saturday.
They had asked all of us to go.
I wasn't interested to go at first.
I don't feel like going out as I am bankrupt recently.
I bought lots of stuffs for CNY and it left me broke.
Seriously, 
I need to learn to extend money wisely.
:/

I ended up going with them.
Yuh Ning fetched Shuen and I to Sepang to meet others up.
Then Alan and Jaw Jou were the drivers.
:D
TGV cinema in Jusco Seremban 2 doesn't have wide selection for us.
There are only a few of movies are showing.


Yuhning booked 8 movie tickets which is 'Papermoon' 纸月亮.
It's local movie I guess.
The romance storyline with a bit of a twist due to an incident makes it to be more special.
The front part is kind of boring.
We blamed Yuh Ning for choosing this movie.
However, the ending part is cool and unpredictable. 
Overall, I rated 6.5 out of 10 for this movie.
It's worth to watch though.

The main actors

Check out the trailer below :D Paper Moon Official Trailer 2013年1月17日 (Malaysia)




Bell 宇田- 帶我走

I like this song.  It's nice 

Jawjou, Alan, CheXiang, YikFhong, KweeSeng, Ning, Shuen and I^~^

0 comments: