CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

January 21, 2013

Last day of Sem break

As you can see from the post title, 
today is the last day of semester break.
Sob sob sob.
Sem break began on 21st of Dec12 until 20th of Jan13
We were having one month holidays.
It wasn't enough to me actually.
Can I ask for more?
D:

The first thing came to my mind whenever people mention ''school'' was 
waking up EARLY.
Ishhhhhhhhh.
I hate to get up early in the morning especially 8 am class. 
I need 2 hours to prepare stuff.
:(
You would have no idea how suffering I am every morning.
It's like zombie 
D:

Sigh.
I used to sleep around 4am and wake up after 12pm.
These are what college students did during holiday, aren't we?
Can't imagine the schooling days.
:'(
I have to adjust the time. 
Telling myself no more 4am or 5am as well as 12pm and 1pm

I was genuinely sorry to be leaving hometown.
I couldn't drag myself away.
T^T
I bet I am still in holiday mood.
I am gonna miss my sp's friends.
Thanks to them for giving such memorable holiday. 
Heeeeeeeee.
They had made my days.
We went to Seremban, Nilai, PD, KL, Subang and so on
Specially thanks to Felicia for accompanying me all the time.
We had our breakfasts, lunches, dinners, teas and even suppers together every day
:)
Had great days and memories with sp's friends.

The holidays are now over,
I must get down to my studies again.
Come back, LCS.
Just get back to the life how you used to be.
:D 
BYE SEM BREAK,
HELLO SEMESTER 2 ;(

0 comments: