CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

January 5, 2013

Never end

Would things go back to how they used to be?

I don't wanna lose you, such wonderful friend
I am so sorry for what I've been done wrongly.
The days without you are sucks.
Whatsapp has been quiet for days.
I can't get used to it.
I missed our heart to heart conversations.

Sorry for letting you down and disappointed.
I am blaming myself for not being responsible and considerate.
MY SINCERE APOLOGIZE FOR THAT.
:'(

Words failed me at this moment.
Losing you is like losing lights in the dark night.
I am so lost
T____T
I just wanna let you know that how important you are mean to me

All I could feel now is grief, pain and remorse.
D':
My heart ached for that part of me that was slipping away.
(Our friendship)
We used to be inseparable,
but now, we barely talk.
I hate the silence that stand between us
We are not leaving each other, aren't we?

Dear friend, I am sorry :(



0 comments: