I was looking for part time job since the first day of sem break.
As you all know,
I am having 2 months plus holiday.
I am waiting to enroll to degree course which is started in August.
Such a 'LV' -Long Vacation
I've emailed my resumes to a few of event companies
I was looking for fair promoter job
Too bad I don't get any reply from all those companies.
Till I came back from langkawi,
my cousin bro 's girlfy was asking me to take a 8-days part time job.
I was hired to replace a Malay which is having 8 days break for Raya.
The job scope was as easy as ABC
Basically,
I was the perfume promoter for LUXASIA brands at Dimensi, LCCT.
(Burberry, Issey Miyake, Jean Paul, Anna Sui, Nina Ricci, Britney Spears, Paco Robanne, Ferrari and so on)
I don't really remember all the brands
:P
I wondered why I would accept the job.
I said YES to Christine (Cousin's girlfy) instead of NO since I have no excuses.
I was so excited at first.
I've got a job like finally.
After awhile
I began to worry about the problem of transportations and attires.
I didn't bring black T-shirts and formal pants back from KL.
Aiksssss.
There're two options for me to choose for the working hours.
As for morning shift,
It would be starting at 7am till 3 pm.
However,
the working time for afternoon shift is 3-11pm.
I've chosen noon shift and the reason was simple.
I have an aversion to wake up in the early morning.
I am so piggie and I knew that
Teeheeee
I never realized that people actually care about me until I need them.
My cousin sisters are so nice.
They taught me a lot of things.
They got the things well-prepared for me.
I am so grateful that I am having such lovely cousins.
A kiss from me, perhaps?
:P
Before I stop writing,
I wanted to thanks to Abu for helping me out when I am in need.
He found transports for me in the first day.
He'd even been my company during my dinner break
:D
Thankieewww very muchieeee


0 comments:
Post a Comment