The two months holiday is coming to an end.
Time flies.
Two months went past in a blink of an eye.
I enjoyed myself to the fullest within these two months.
The dull routine had been replaced by E.P.S which are eat, play and sleep.
I stayed up till late and got up at noon everyday.
This was what we called, LIFE.
I longed for something to relieve the tedium of everyday life.
I went out with friends every night for yam cha.
:P
Yam cha played an important role in daily lives during holidays.
*Wink wink wink*
![]() |
| Big Milk Tea |
![]() |
| Spending lots of time with my niece, Chloe ♥ |
![]() |
| Asia Fun Fair at Nilai - Spot my face :P |
| ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| Barbecue night with Sepang friends at Kwee Seng's house :) |
Oh yeah.
I just got my Myvi in July.
I could go to wherever I want since I am having car now.
Transportation is no longer a restriction to me.
I am living alone at my hometown for more than a month.
I was footloose and fancy-free in those days.
It's time to wave goodbye to it.
I am going to leave this place on Sunday night
Leaving here is so sad.
I had a month of free and easy life.
Lost time is never found again,
and what we call time enough always proves little enough.
Goodbye to you, sem break.
We will meet again in December.
:)





0 comments:
Post a Comment