Day four- 31st of July 2013
WEDNESDAY
![]() |
| The place where we stayed for second and third nights |
Hi :D
Good morning
Another beautiful day
The rising sun in the morning gave an earnest of a hot day.
We got up slightly late today.
We're all packed and ready to check out before noon.
A few of photos are taken before we left.
![]() |
| Sleepy look |
![]() |
| Somebody was trying to cover his swollen eyes |
![]() |
| The empty bottles |

![]() |
| Nice environment |
We had our big breakfasts at Chicken Rice Shop which is near to the Underwater World.
We went to the duty-free shops to buy souvenirs then.
We spent about two hours in the duty free shop.
We've spent so much money on souvenirs.
All of us got chocolates, cigarettes and liquors for friends and family
I've spent about RM 350 for all these.
I couldn't manage to control myself when the prices of all these things are so low.
However,
I am so broke now.
:(
![]() |
| See how many things we've bought |
We went to airport right after this.
Our flights were at 6 o'clock therefore we waited at there for hours
We did not wanted to leave the ' paradise'.
We said an emotional goodbye before the plane taking off.
D':
I'll be back to this island
:)
We have started to plan another trip in the plane.
I hope it does worked out
The end :)



















0 comments:
Post a Comment