I am quite lazy to write this post now.
Nevertheless,
I wanted to write it out so that it could remind me of sweet memories in future.
Hmmmmmm.
I am a Virgo-an.
I was born on 1st of Sept, 1994
^______^
30th of August 2013
The first birthday celebration of mine in 2013 was with Sg Pelek's friends.
Some of them are elementary schoolmates whereas some of them are new friends
(In different elementary school)
Weeeee.
This was the third years they celebrated it for me.
We've known each other for donkey's years
We have been harmonious with each other all the time.
I wished to thank you guys who make my life so beautiful in so many ways
Thank you so so much for all the lovely birthday wishes.
They wished me on time every year.
*wink wink wink*
There's another birthday whom is Merdeka Baby.
Happy Birthday to Ms Angel.
May god bless you and have a blast one
:D
There's another birthday whom is Merdeka Baby.
Happy Birthday to Ms Angel.
May god bless you and have a blast one
:D
![]() |
| The girls |
I lost most of the photos.
I had only 4 photos in my phone gallery
That should be more
:(
I am so sorry for not uploading a complete album






0 comments:
Post a Comment