CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

August 1, 2013

Back from Langkawi

I am back from Langkawi. 
This trip was a total fun.
Word couldn't describe how great it is 
All I wanted to tell right now is Langkawi Island is a wonderful island for traveling
Besides that,
it was a nice place for chilling
We got to buy things which are tax-free.
For your info,
Langkawi is an island that free from government taxations (Duty free)
Everything there is cheap especially liquors. 
A can of beer is only selling at the price of RM3 ++
We drank beers instead of mineral water for most of the time. 
:P


We enjoyed ourselves to the maximum.
There're no restrictions and disturbance.
We were all free.
You 'll never know where you might feel most free to be yourself

I would update the post once I am free :)
It would be a long long post I guess 
Teeheeeee
Stay tuned for the updates 
:D

0 comments: