CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

March 7, 2012

030312 ♥ The real music man.

Booooomm.
Lee Hom Music Man II concert.
Venue- Stadium Merdeka (outdoor)
Time-8pm

Date- 03.03.12

















These are the tickets of Music Man II concert.
:)
It's RM298 (numbered seat)
I wished I could buy RM498 (VIP) so that I can get near
the stage.
D:
I went to his concert with Sze Yien.
:)



























About 8.30pm,
It's started
WEEEEEEE.
I'm extremely excited.
*wink wink*







It was the first time I watching his performing live.

The concert began with Rang Kai + Huo Li Quan Kai
these song.
Wow.
Leehom opened the show with the much anticipated Open fire
I like the begining.
It's cool man.
Let photos do the talk.
:D







































































I like the way he sings song.
Weeeeeee
(My facebook cover photo)
=P
It was quite a good combination of visual & sound with dance performance
















Rong de chuan ren
:)


















Orchestra team :)

18 ban wu yi.
The 18 Martial Arts.
:D
He took off the red coat and sang
Wei yi and Dragon dance













Ni bu zhi dao de shi , Ai chuo and Xin tiao.
I like these 3 songs very muchieeee.
Awwwww ♥


















Love Love Love
He asked :
'Who need love?
Do you need love? '
And he said: I need love.'
All I ever wanted was his love.
LOL
Crazy daoooo














Mei- Beautiful
I'm so envy the dancer.

She's freaking lucky
D:
They were so closed to each other.
Nice show though















He played violin.
Awwww.
Lum sei me
:♥ :♥ :♥
Julia + Luo yeh gui gen
^__^



























Zai na yao yuan de di fang
He is good at playing er hu as well.

Awww ♥
He's talented singer.
That's why I love him so much?
Heeeeeeeee
















I was enjoying myself in the sea of live music.
I enjoyed it to the max even though it's raining.
The rains couldn't stop us from cheering and whooping up.
Listening to his song in the rain is romantic
:D
He said he felt fresh after bathing (in the rain)
He thanked the fans for taking a bath with him together.
LOL





























Gai shi ing xiong + Zai mei bian
'Heroes of an Earth'
The real music man.
He's awesome














Hua tian cuo.
He sang this song with playing guitar.














Meng xiang bei leng dong + Gai bian zhi ji + Zhu lin shen chu














I like this.
Acapella Medley.
Ai de jiu shi ni + Wo men de ge + Gong zhuan zhi zhuan
+ Bu ke neng cuo guo ni + Ni shi wo xin nei de yi shou ge
Selina was on screen.
Heeee.
It's effect of acapella.
:)























Awwwww.
He went onto the platform and
going all the way back to the end of the stadium.

All of the fans in the stadium had a chance to catch him close to
sight at one point of time.
OMG.
I didn't zoom in.
This was the exact distance between me and Lee Hom
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Yi shou jian dan de ge + Bu yao hai pa



















We were crazy for him














With SJK(C) Jalan Davidson kiddy.
:)
Ai, yin wei zai xin zhong















Xin zhong de ri yue + Forever love + What's wrong with me

The concert showed a few video clips featuring Famine 30 hours committee

:)
I think I'm gonna join it as Lee Hom is the ai xin da shi.
Awwwwwwwwwwww














Cuteeeeee
:D
Encore : Happy Ending, Wan mei hu dong + Fang kai ni de xin






























Da cheng xiao ai + Kiss goodbye.
The song I love the most is Kidd goodbye.
I felt so touch when I listen it in live.

Huo li quan kai was the first as well as last song.
The ending is awesome.
It's freaking cool.
We screamed non-stop

I ♥ Wang Lee Hom.
A bewitching concert with entrancing songs as well as talented singer.
Such an unforgettable night
:)
Saya Cinta Padamu.
:D ♥

0 comments: