Day1-Day3
Sorry for being late to update this post.
Imma sort of lazy lately
=P
Have you heard of M.I.F.F before?
I heard of it from Laine and Jing Wen as they were working for this company.
First time I had such formal interview.
They confirmed me :)
Yay~
Me and Mei Kuan were placed in MECC.
Lii they all would be working at PWTC
D:
We had no idea where is the location.
Luckily there's shutter service for us to get there.
:)
We had to reach PWTC by 8am every morning.
It's much earlier than others whom are gonna work in PWTC
-.-

This photo is taken in Seri Pacific Hotel
:)

Mei kuan and I
:)
We were the staffs of kits department.
There're a few of department.
I think they distributed it by our performances
:)
Guessed I didn't perform well.
LOL

Six of us
:)
The members of kits department
We are happy family.
Weeeee
All we had to do is to prepare kits for visitor.
:)
:)
The members of kits department
We are happy family.
Weeeee
All we had to do is to prepare kits for visitor.
:)

See how many we have done.
:)
*wink wink wink*
We spent 3 days to complete all these.
Satisfied*
We are hard workers.
Muahahaha

:)
*wink wink wink*
We spent 3 days to complete all these.
Satisfied*
We are hard workers.
Muahahaha

Working hard.
:)
There's no air cond and fan.
OMG.
It's freaking hot inside.
Sweating all the day.
D:

One thousand kits here.

Lunch break.
:)
First meal of the day.
Yummy.
The foods that they prepared are quite tasty
:D
:)
First meal of the day.
Yummy.
The foods that they prepared are quite tasty
:D

May and MeiKuan

Ching Tung and I
:)
We were chatting while we are working together.
We got to know everyone well.
Glad to know all of them
They're so friendly.
Have a nice working experiences wit Polly, May, MeiKuan,
Ching Tung and Ken.
Ken is the only boy in this department.
We used to bully him
=P
0 comments:
Post a Comment