CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

March 28, 2012

The important day to all 94's people :)

21st of March 2012

It's such an important day to all 1994's people.
SPM result released day.
D:
My death.
I thought I would be facing insomnia the night before this day.
Who knows I could sleep so well last night.
=P

As you all know
I'm the laziest girl in the world
*Proud of it*
I understand myself well.
I did not study properly for SPM.
*regretted*
I'm kinda worried about it but I couldn't do anything at this moment.

I went to PESS to take my result.
I didn't put too much expectation as I know where my standard is.
Hmmmm.
An unexpected result.
It's more than I expected.
I'm satisfied.
Yay~
Such a good news.
Weeeeeee
:D
If you ask whether I'm pleased with the result,
the answer definitely would be yes.

The subject that I liked the most is Account.
I got A+ for this subject.
Wootssssss.
Ms Low,
I know no words adequate to convey my thanks.
I must offer my heartfelt thank to you


It's time to decide where to go for college
TeeHeeeeee
Any suggestion?

0 comments: