As you all know,
Imma LEE HOM's fans.
Weeeee.
I'm gonna attend his concert this saturday
(030312)
Yet,
I'll start work this Saturday
It's the first day of working.
The working time is from 8.30am -6.30pm
D:
Lee Hom's concert will begin at 8.
OMG.
Do you think that I can make it on time?
It must be very rush
:(
There's another problem.
My family will go back to hometown on sat.
And no one is in KL's house.
mum doesn't let me stay alone
I have to go somewhere to stay over after the concert.
Homeless
:(
Pity me.
Probably I will go to meet Laine and Jing Wen up after the concert.
I'll stay over in their hotel.
*Their accommodotion are provided*
Maybe I take lrt to PWTC after the event end
There's another problem pop up as well.
Grrrrhhh
LRT will close at 11.40pm.
It means I have to leave the stadium about 11.15pm
:S
It's quite dangerous to take LRT alone.
But I have no choice.
Sighhh.
I'm looking forward to this concert.
I like LEE HOM very muchiieeee.
:D
He's the best singer.
I'm extremely excited now.
*wink wink wink
<3 <3 <3 Muackssss
Let's get high
Imma LEE HOM's fans.
Weeeee.
I'm gonna attend his concert this saturday
(030312)
Yet,
I'll start work this Saturday
It's the first day of working.
The working time is from 8.30am -6.30pm
D:
Lee Hom's concert will begin at 8.
OMG.
Do you think that I can make it on time?
It must be very rush
:(
There's another problem.
My family will go back to hometown on sat.
And no one is in KL's house.
mum doesn't let me stay alone
I have to go somewhere to stay over after the concert.
Homeless
:(
Pity me.
Probably I will go to meet Laine and Jing Wen up after the concert.
I'll stay over in their hotel.
*Their accommodotion are provided*
Maybe I take lrt to PWTC after the event end
There's another problem pop up as well.
Grrrrhhh
LRT will close at 11.40pm.
It means I have to leave the stadium about 11.15pm
:S
It's quite dangerous to take LRT alone.
But I have no choice.
Sighhh.
I'm looking forward to this concert.
I like LEE HOM very muchiieeee.
:D
He's the best singer.
I'm extremely excited now.
*wink wink wink
<3 <3 <3 Muackssss
Let's get high
0 comments:
Post a Comment