CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

March 24, 2012

Working day :) Day 4-Day 8

Malaysian International Furniture Fair
Show day
6th of March- 10th of March
:D

I worked as usherer during the show days
(Changing from kits department to usherer)
I wondered why I was chosen to be usherer.
May, Polly and Silents are the usherers as well.
Our positions are at the main entrance.
:)
We're required to wear formal costume.
We looked like Office Lady right?

(May, Ching Tung, Polly, MeiKuan, Mable,Natalie and I =)


All we needed to do is to greet all the guests/visitors
as well as checking their attires.
This was a trade show therefore every visitor
had to wear presentable attires.
We had to brave enough t
o stop all those
who aren't following the rules from getting into the hall.
*scary*

Initially,
I didn't really dare to do so.
But then,
I still ended up doing what I'm supposed to do.
This is my job,
isn't it?

Besides,
we directed people to registration counter and
guided them to fill up the form.
It's totally different with the previous jobs that I've worked
I've learned to be more socialize and independent.

Of course,
I wanna thank to Silents,May and Polly for helping me out
whenever I'm facing problems.
Glad to have the opportunity to work with them
:D
Everyone was very friendly towards me.
Love them
<3
^__^

~First day of show day~

(Day 4)


(Took this photo in PWTC )


~Second day of show day~
(Day 5)

(Polly and I)

We had 'OT' for today.
We stayed for 'Cocktail reception'.
Many of beers and cocktail are prepared for international buyers.
:)
Yes.
We were drinking beer.
TJ (boss) saw it but we still drinking it.
=P
Can't deny that he is a good boss
^~^

~Last day of show day~
(Day 8)

We were all having OT on the last day of show day.
:)
Mc Donald for our dinner.
Yay~
This company is quite good.
:)
We chit chatted while we are dining together.
We couldn't stop from laughing the whole night.
It's a memorable night.
10-03-12
:D

Let me introduce you these pretties.
:)

(Natalie and I)

She's beautiful.
Wow.
I like her smiles.
:)

So sweet
She was ex PESSian.
She transferred to SBU when she was in form two.
We met again in MECC.
So ngam isn't it?
I couldn't recognize her seriously.
No wonder her face seems familiar.
Glad to know her.
:)


Me and Mei Kuan
She is the another PESSian who worked in MECC with me.
Heeee
Luckily she acc
ompanied me
:)



(May and I )
I like her voice.

She's a soft-spoken person.

Heeee.
She is 4 years older than me.
But I think I looked older than her.
LOL.
She never gossiping
about others.


(Polly and I)

She is a warm and friendly person.
She will cotton up to anyone easily.
Everyone likes her I guess.
Her attitude gave me a deep impression.
She's studying in Taylor's.
She is taking the course that I wanna go for.
Soon I'll be her junior.
*wink*
Woohoooo.



(Ching Tung and Jac)
<3
:)

0 comments: