CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

December 4, 2013

Dear whatsapp

Dear whatsapp,
you're the best apps ,so far. 
But, why you failed me?
Sob sob sob. 

It auto updated itself and 
it took an hour to optimise the apps.
I was wondering why it took so long to be updated. 
Then, 
it just quit unexpectedly and all the chat histories have gone. 
:( 
It has gone with the wind 
D:

I never remove any photos and audios on whatsapp because I wanted to keep all these for memories. 
Pfft. 
And now I lost all the chat history due to the failure to restore after updating the apps. 
No backup was found for this apps.

I remembered the first message on whatsapp was on 17th of Dec 2011.
It's was from my high school friends. 
I never thought of losing those medias and histories because it actually meant to me. 


Its officially dead 
:/
*pouts pouts*
My heart breaks into pieces
BYE MEMORIES.

0 comments: