CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

December 26, 2013

Merry Christmas

Hey peeps

Wishing you have a blessed Christmas. 
Merry X-mas ❤️

I have lots of photos to upload to instagram.
I didn't manage to upload all before Christmas. 
Aikssss. 
And I think there's no point to upload it when Christmas is over. 

I'll upload all those pictures to here 
:)
Hanging out with May and Ling after the JSSTM celebration at Mid Valley.
I edited this photo for 30 mins. 
Wanted to upload this but I found another good pic to be uploaded on Christmas Day

This photo was taken during the last day of final exam.
This Christmas tree is near to 7 Eleven at Taylor's.

Shopping day with Sp's friends during exam week.
Yes. I know I'm cool. 
:P
The LINE and Christmas tree at Pavilion KL. 
Spending Christmas Eve with lovely people. 
Barbecue night :) 

The mini Christmas tree at Sunway Pyramid. 
I should upload this photo. Isn't me? 

I don't know what's happening to the photographer. 
He stood 100000000000km away from us and took this photo. 
This was the outcome. 
The Christmas tree at the front of admin block in Taylor's. 
How was it? Lol
It's sucks as the photographer 
:P
*Chuckling*

I've uploaded this photo to instagram. 
I love this pic ❤️ 
The night view of E-curve 

We were wearing our pajamas with the presents that we've prepared.
Present exchange session and sleepover at Aaron's house. 
The pre Christmas party with JSSTM plus AB 
:D 
Had a great night with them 
❤️

Paradigm Mall. 
We went for dinner after the second test :)
The bears are cute. 

I just wanna show this pic. 
I have no idea why
:P 
Mid Valley 

At Pavilion KL. 
It's snowing at night. ❄️
Naise :) 

That's all for Christmas photos. 
Merry X-mas 
:) 
How's your day? 

Dear Santa, all I want for Christmas is happiness 
I want to be happy. 
I want my family and friends to be happy as well. 
Thank you :)
And see you again next year 
Ho ho ho


0 comments: