CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

December 31, 2013

Last Monday in 2013

Today is the last day of year 2013.
2013 is coming to an end.
What's your plan for New Year Eve?

I'm planning to do something truly crazy yet amazing on New year eve.
Guess what would it be
:P
We've set a to-do list for this special day.
The first crazy thing we've decided to do is to have our breakfasts.
It might be one of the daily activity for others but definitely it's not for mine.
I swear, 
five fingers can count the number of breakfasts I've had in a month.
I don't wake up early for breakfast.
I usually have brunch instead of breakfast.
D:
Such a bad habit 
:/

However,
I'll be waking up at 8 o'clock morning for our breakfasts.
No kidding.
It's killing me at first but I think it's cool to do this in the last day of 2013.
Don't you think so?
I want it to be a memorable day
It's meaningful to do some unbelievable thing in such special day.
Teeheeee.
I am craving for Tanjung Sepat Bak Kut Teh.
I can't wait for tomorrow.
*wink wink wink*

Gym and Volleyball would be the next after breakfast.
Our initial plan for new year eve night is chilling at Sector 7, Setia Walk.
I ain't so sure about the plan.
:)
Any suggestion for location of countdown?

I'm setting resolutions for the brand new year.
I'll write down the list after filtering the draft.
Happy New Year
:D

Wish that  the new year brings great joy, peace and prosperity.

0 comments: