CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

December 17, 2013

Shopping




I went to meet the gang at Pavilion right after the extra class. 

I'm an hour late as the class ended late. 
:P
Thanks god they were late too.


We were shopping for the coming CNY. 
I was looking for a few of CNY garments. 


I bought this red dress at the end. 
Did you realised that I hadn't wore red clothes for a while? 
Yes. :)
I was in mourning for the death of granny. 
I couldn't wear red and yellow due to the superstition. 
That's why I'm desperate to get a set of red garment for CNY right now. 
No more dark colour for year 2014
:D



I was thinking to buy this dress. 
I ended up not buying after sort of considerations.
I don't think I would wear it often 
*wink wink wink*
Pity the only guy in our gang as he has waited for us to leave the fitting room for about two hours.
A man of wonderful patiences. 
:P



Pavilion is snowing
Such beauty was unexpected in the midst of the city.
I actually wanted to take a group photo at here.
But it would be hard I think.
I don't want our faces to spoil the photo as well
:P

At 9pm, 
we decided to have our dinner at one of the bar at Pavilion.
We have chosen "Tom Dick and Harry' then.
There's live band in this bar.




I should be studying for Thursday paper at home.
I know that. 
I was chilling at the bar with friends :P
I had double chocolate with coffee from Coffee Bean instead of cocktail from the bar. 
I did not wanted to get drunk or hangover as I was planning to study afterwards
I hope it works
:/

0 comments: