CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

December 13, 2013

Happy JSSTM Day

14-12-13 is the official 1st anniversary of JSSTM 

❤️ 


Today is the 365th day of formation of the name of JSSTM 
Our group name came from the combination of the alphabet in our names.
J = Joanne, S = Shin, S = Selena, T = Tai, M = May
JSSTM 
Don't you think we are creative? 
*Chuckling*
I'm kidding by the way. 

Although we know each other for only a short period of time,
but we are getting closer day by day.
We have been worked in the group assignments, projects, tutorial works and etc.
I'm blessed because I have you girls in my university life.
You girls make my life colourful.

Our initial plan was to have fine-dining at Sage. 
The restaurant was fully booked therefore we couldn't go. 
We're forced to change our plan then.
We did not have idea for plan B as we were lack of time due to exam week.
We discussed the time and place of meeting up only.

I picked up May, Ling, Cheesy and Joanne from the north gate of Mid Valley.
We headed to Bangsar town after that.
We chose 'Three little pigs and a big bad wolf' for the venue of celebration
I have been to here and I personally don't like this place.
I think it's overrated. 

We did not have much group pic on that day.
We should bring a photographer 
=D




Dip n Dip was round two.
As you all know, I'm a chocolate lover
I love it very muchieee
You should have a try if you never try it before.
Dip n Dip definitely would be a paradise for chocolate lover


Joanne and Cheesy left at 4 o'clock to avoid the jam.
May, Ling and I went for shopping at Mid Valley.
Heeee
Christmas trees are everywhere.
The mall is beautifully decorated with the theme of Christmas.
We took some photos to upload to instagram during Christmas
=P


I bumped into Fifi when I was taking photo with the decorations.
We're living in small small world.
I just got to know that her friend was friend of my friends.
We chit-chatted for a while.



Happy anniversary, JSSTM.
It may sounds silly but it's a meaningful day
:)
Happy 365th days.


Lotsoflove, Shinnnnn



0 comments: