The last paper is down.
Wootsssssssssssa.
Let's party hard.
The first semester of BMC is over.
I have no idea what I've learnt in this sem.
Everything seemed to be strange to me.
I don't really study hard for these four subjects.
But I think I can pass it.
I hope I could.
We wanted to have a simple celebration for the end of the exam.
We went to Coffee Chemistry which is located at Subang for our lunches.
Ling came to meet us after settling her stuffs.
We wanted to come here for times but we did not know the directions.
And we eventually tried to explore the way to this cafe.
It's near to SS15.
I think today is more like our first anniversary celebration.
No one was in hurry and we dined in for two hours.
Of course, girls are being girls again.
We would never get bored of chit-chatting with each other.
Girls talk is always my favourite activity :)
I rated 8.5 our of 10 for this cafe.
The foods and beverages here are nice.
I'm in love with the mocha.
Heeeeeeeee
0 comments:
Post a Comment