CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

January 20, 2014

3 days of working - ASUS

17-19th of January 2014

Malaysia IT Fair at Mid Valley Exhibition Centre
Jian and I went to the briefing on Wednesday (15/1)
We've applied the job of promoter of ASUS brands.
This is how the t-shirt looks like.
I like blue colour.
:)


I was working with my best partner of working, Jian Yi.
*Zeann is the second in the top list*
:P
The working hours were 10am-10pm.
It's so long and its killing me.
:/
I had to stand for 11 hours in a day.


Jian drove to my house and picked me up at 9.20am every morning.
:D
She was so punctual.
She managed to reach my house on time
Heeee







The combination of our photos 


I've met awesome new friends from this fair.
^____^
I hate the fact that I'm no longer 18 or 19 years old.
I used to be in the 'young' categories but I think I'm now in the average categories.
Cruel fact
D:
I don't want to be an auntie. 
And please don't call me 'Jie Jie' because I can't accept this title.






We took photos by using the demo of ASUS laptops.




Thanks god I'm able to sell 6 units of laptops in these three days of fair.
I wanted to thank to the friendly colleagues for helping me out
It's cool to meet all of you guys.
:)

0 comments: