CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

January 14, 2014

Back to city

I'm back to KL after staying at sp for more than 10 days. 
I started to miss everything in sp when I started to drive.
I think I'm not belong to the busy city.
I'm born to be a village girl 
:P

I'm wild.
I can't stay at home when I have nothing to do with. 
I would just start planning if there's no activities.
I don't even stay at home when I'm in sp.
I was at outside for almost the whole day.
It wasn't unusual for me to come home late.
I am not tied to coming home at a particular time. 
That's what I like about the life there 
:) 


And I miss the one I'm missing everyday.
I don't know what for writing this post but I just feel like posting something 
^___^

Finally Jian and I found a promoter job which is for IT fair at Mid Valley this coming weekend
We are going to work hard to earn more for the Taiwan trip 
:P
Wish us luck! 

0 comments: