CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

January 29, 2014

Last mins shopping

Have you done your last mins shopping? 
I came back to KL for shopping last week.
Mom and sis wanted to shop for CNY garments as well 
We went to Sunway Pyramid, One Utama, Pavilion KL, and Mid Valley. 
And we've missed out the Paradigm Mall because we are running out of time. 
Hahaha. 
We just spent about 2-3 hours for each shopping mall 
:/ 


I didn't buy much things for CNY 2014.
I planned on getting all those things in Bangkok since I'm going there in February. 
Bangkok is definitely a shopping paradise for girls.
Of course I can get what I wanted from there 
I can't wait for it.
Awwww.

I won't be in Malaysia during CNY 
Guess I'm gonna miss out lots of parties and activities when I'm not in Malaysia. 
My friends are always full of plans.
The Lee's family are going to Hatyai for 4d3n trip. 
I'll return home on Chor 3 (Third day of CNY)

What's your plan for your CNY?
Happy CNY, peeps 
Good health, good luck and much happiness throughout the year. 
恭祝健康、幸运,新年快乐 
❤️

0 comments: