Gong hei fatt choi, gong xi gong xi
=P
Today is CNY eve which is a day for family members to gather for annual reunion dinner.
We couldn't celebrate the CNY same as the years before.
This was the last year we were in mourning for the death of grandmama.
Time flies.
She had gone for 3 years.
I still remember the pain of separation.
I would never forget the one I love the most and love me the most.
The childhood memories rose before my mind
Wo hao xiang ni.
Until now,
I still couldn't stand parting from her.
Nevertheless, I will look forward and be the best of me.
Lee's family had the CNY reunion dinner at one of the restaurant in Tg Sepat.
Aunties did not wanted to cook because the preparations were gonna take a great of time
We would be departing to Hatyai at 2am.
So we ended up having reunion dinner at restaurant.
I took a quick shower and went out with friends.
We used to have gathering in every year.
I was in hurry because I had to go home at 1am.
I hate it when I can't spend more time with friends.
I was looking forward to the family trip though.
:P
Can you spot the same theme of shirts?
We all got it from Padini Concept Store.
We put on the same shirts as a theme for photo sessions.
Heeeee.
We went out for a motor ride to watch the fireworks.
Thousand of loud firecrackers went off.
Colourful fireworks shot into the sky.
I enjoyed watching the beautiful display of fireworks with friends in this festival.
:D
Too bad that I had to leave earlier for the family trip.
Guess it would be the last year of going to Hatyai.
No 4th time pleaseeeeee
:P









0 comments:
Post a Comment