CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

January 3, 2014

X'mas present & New Year present

Am bringing 4 apples home today.
Wootsssssss~

Thanks to daddy for the MacBook Pro with Retina Display. 
I've been waiting for the stock since October'13
I've paid RM200 for deposit of the new MacBook Pro. 

It took a month to get the stock after it's releasing on market. 
What I like about the apple is the battery life. 
I can reduce the number of to charging my lappy as 
it could last for 9 hours. 
Heeeee
It's much convenient and easier for me now 

Thanks to mom for the iPhone 5s 
*wink wink wink*
I've been to time square Digi centre for three times. 
16GB and 32 GB are out of stock. 
At first I wanted to get a champagne gold colour but I can't wait for it anymore. 
Gold is unique but not nice, however 
silver is nice but common. 
I was in dilemma 
D:

I ended up signing silver colour at the Digi store in Paradigm Mall. 
I was thinking to exchange with mom as Maxis has the stocks of gold colour. 
I didn't change with her at the end. 
It would be troublesome if the phone has any prob. 

Mom, sis and I are using the same phone now 
:)
And I'm the teacher of mom for the social networks.
Bluek 
=P

0 comments: