CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

January 12, 2014

Soju Sunway -Clubbing night

11/1/2014

We've planned to have a birthday party for Benjamin and Christine at Soju Club last night
There were 11 of us going for clubbing.
(Han, Felicia, Angel, Christine, Jasmine, Benjamin, Abu, Kh, Peter, Johnny and I)
Another gang of friends were joining us as well.
I am not so sure about their names.
:P

My outfit of the day.
I'm in purple red hair now.
:D


We took several pictures in the rest room.
Their rest room are nicer than the hotel room.
Lol.
Benjamin picked me up at 10.30pm from my house.
I wasn't having much time for dressing up and makeup.
The time was 9.30pm when I was back from dinner.
I took 45 mins to perk myself up.
As you all know, 
I'm late queen and usually I took 2 hours for dressing up
=P


It's been a while since we go to club together.
We arrived Sunway by 11.30pm.
We were late.
We entered by 12.15am after settling the reservations thingy.





The early birthday celebration for January babies.
:)
Sang yak fai lok.





There was mass hysteria when the band came on the stage.
We were busy dancing all night long.
I like Soju Sunway more than Vertigo Club.
(Vertigo Club is one of the top club in KL)
This was the second club I've been to because I'd only went for Vertigo for the previous party.
The musics and live bands are freaking awesome.
What really made it special was the hits musics and the fantastic laser lights 
:D
My ears were buzzing when I came out from the club due to the extreme loudness of the musics.


Good girls good boys have gone wild.
:P




I like everything in here.
Everyone was having a good time
Wootssssssssa
We've partied to the max 
:D


We left the club at 3.30am
We were there slightly late so we did not have much time to have more fun.
It's wonderful night though.
We've heated up the floor

Happy Birthday to Benjamin and Christine in advance.
Hope you've enjoyed your big night.
:)




I shouldn't foster hope on you. 
I'm thinking too much I guess.
It just withered away last night
:/

0 comments: