I got up at 5.40am today,
believe it or not?
I know this is so unbelievable as that's the time I used to sleep at.
Heeeeee.
I forced myself to sleep at 3am last night.
D:
I have 100000000000 unwillingnesses but I have to do though.
:/
I was waking up earlier than the morning call.
Han picked Felicia and I up at 6 o'clock then Jackson was the next.
He was the driver of the day.
Heeeee.
We headed to Tg Sepat for our breakfast then off to Shah Alam.
We reached our destination, Taman Botani Shah Alam at 9am.
Weeee.
Hot and perspiring
:)
We started our missions right after we've got the bike.
3 hours of cycling was a total fun
Some part of the roads are challenging because it required a high expenditure of energy, especially the abrupt ascent.
Bringing ourselves close to the nature.
*wink wink wink*
Sometimes,
we should slow down our pace to get closer to the beautiful nature.
La vie est belle.
We went to Puchong Uncle Jang for lunches.
I was craving for the ramen from Uncle Jang.
And now, craving fixed.
I'm highly satisfied.
:D
My all time favourite.
Ohm nom nom
Slurp slurp slurp.











0 comments:
Post a Comment