2-1-2014
We've came up with a plan which is having Baiduri's gathering at I-City.
Group chat was the one making this plan works as we discussed everything together.
Yan, YueJing, Pow and I were the drivers of the day.
:D
We met at Mid Valley south entrance by 9 o'clock.
I picked up Kei and Nickee after meeting up with Jian and Lii at my house.
Everyone was slightly late for various reasons.
Luckily we allowed a margin of 30 mins in case some people overslept.
After that, we off to Klang for Bak Kut Teh.
For surely we had to try out the bak kut teh in Klang since it's near to Icity, Shah Alam.
Our anticipated arrival time is 10.30am and we managed to be there on time.
Thanks god the traffic on Federal Highway was smooth.
Fancy!


Klang is where they said the origin or birthplace of Bak Kut Teh.
I was craving for bak kut teh so badly last night.
And finally Seng Huat bak out the fulfilled my craving.
*wink wink wink*
Before we buy the entrance tickets of waterpark,
we asked Yue Jing to stay for group pics.
Weeeee
We had a nice group pic before Yuejing left.







The low angle pic which is taken by a poor photographer, Yan Yee
D:
She did not know how to use magic lens.
Lol.
This was how the photo looked like.
The entrance fees for waterpark was RM 36.
It's considered cheap I guess.
It's worthy because we had fun inside
:D
We changed into swimsuits and put everything into lockers.
We've applied sunblock before we exposed to the sun.
We did our best to keep out of the sun.





We spent our day swimming and sunbathing.
I had overdosed on sun
D:



Rarely are all of us in such bright mood.
It gave us great enjoyment.
We had good fun even though the waterpark is small.

We exited the park after bathing.
The time was about 5 o'clock
It's been a while since the last gathering.
I haven't seen some of them for a fairly long time.
It's glad to see them again today.
Heeeee






















I like this photo
<3 font="">3>
Nice shot with wonderful scene

We drove to Setia Walk for our dinners.
Tappers was the final destination.
Everyone seemed to be tired so we did not talk much.

It was a full-on day out with the lovely friends.
Had a good time there
*Wink wink wink*












0 comments:
Post a Comment