CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

July 1, 2010

Tuesday night XD

There was something wrong with my toilet in these few days..
It kept flush itself..
And today the toilet bowl is clogged..
(11pm)
We tried flushing it with hot water,
but without success..
The water can't flow away.
WtH?
My house was flooded...
Sigh*
We gived up until the last moment.
We left it as it's dirty..


2am,
We decided to go my mum office for bathing and having a pee..
Can you imagine that?
I had begun to feel sleepy.
I am so so so tired..
We queued up for the toilet..


The time was 3a.m when i reached home..
The first act was to watch Fifa..
I am addicted to it..
Portugal vs Spain..
I supported Portugal because i saw few handsome players in this team..
Spain defeat Portugal in the end..
Sob*


I didn't get to bed until 4am..
Getting up at 6.30am is sides purgatory..
I only slept for 2 hours ++ last night..

0 comments: