CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

July 14, 2010

Asean School Games

I was in the school by 6.25am..
We're going to Asean Opening Ceremony with school today.
There were 4 classes going for it..
We must be there before 7am..
After we took attendance,
we departed from school by school bus..
It was 15 minutes journey to get there..
Quite fast !
I wanted to take a nap but i 've no time
T__T


Actually it was just a simple opening ceremony..
We wanted sleep at there..
Because it was damn boring..
Luckily we sat in the shade waiting for the end of the ceremony..
Some of them had to sit under the sun..
Pity neh =P


We brought different kinds of food to there..
It looked like we 're going there on a picnic .
LoL
We kept on 'kap zai'..
Some boys are quite handsome..
We just had a look to laze away the time..
XD


We went back to school at noon..
Some incidents had happened when we 're waiting the ring to rang in canteen.
We're allowed to bring handphone to school,
but teacher confiscated the phone..
Those teachers said student are not allowed to use the hp inside school compound
even though we 've got the permission..
What a ridiculous reason..
Jian, Kei , Lii and Man Xi hp were confiscating by teacher..
They tried to explain and get back their phone..
But those teachers talked with them in the way of bad manners..
Damn them ~


Today was Laine 's birthday..
We bought a star necklace and crystal ball to her..
I wished she would like it ..
We went to Kfc to celebrate her b'day with a cake.

By the way,
I'm here to wish you , Ng Vi Laine Happy birthday
Good luck in your future
& Always be happy
XD
I love you my dear..







0 comments: