CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

July 4, 2010

I won the bets

As i write on the title,
I won the bets yesterday..


Germany were playing against Argentina.
Germany 4 -0 Argentina..
I was pleased with the result as i won the bets..
Me and Hui Lii got the free drinks from FiFi,Jian and Pui Yee..
Germans are handsome as well as they are cool..
I supported them for 2 simple reasons..
Firstly , we could see their actual strength..
Secondly, they are handsome XD
Winning the match was just reward for the effort the team had made..

2.30am,
I was watching Fifa again with my mui..
It's Spain vs Paraguay..
I wished Spain would defeat Paraguay..
Spain eventually won in the match..


I love Germans very much~
There will be a match with Spain in the next round.
It's on the coming Wednesday and starts at 2.30am..
I'll sacrifice my sleeping time for watching Semi final of FiFa World Cup..


Expecting for the coming Saturday =)

0 comments: