Today was my sis's birthday,
which fall on the 29Th of July.
I went to Time Square with Fifi after school,
to buy present for her.
I'm keep an eye on those girlish purse,
but end up with nothing in my hand.
So, I bought a Q-rock jeans,
a T and a mickey necklace,
To be sure she will love it to the max,
I spent almost 60 on those stuff.
The time was 10PM when I finished my tuition,
My family wait me for the celebration.
We had our supper at Pak Kin Pak San,
Nie got a special Oreo Cheese Cake,
It yummy but cloy when you ate too much of that.
I'm here to wish you Happy Birthday,
A simple but special wish to you =)
July 29, 2010
My beloved sis's birthday.
Posted by Cshin at 8:25:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment