Today was the final of Cheer Competition 2010..
Laine and I were planning to go for it..
We had Mc Donald for our lunch at Jusco, Maluri..
I called enn and asked her whether need to buy for her.
But we bought more than 5 sets for them in the end..
It's heavy and we had to walk a long journey..
Damn tired..
We looked like `delivery girl`..
Ishhh..
Everyone looked at us with a curious expression..
T__T
I told myself this is the first time
as well as the LAST TIME to be delivery girl..
XD
1pm, we reached there..
We sat down and watched it..
The time was 4pm after all the teams had performed.
They announced the top 5 then..
1st - Cyrenz
2nd-Blitzers
3rd-Dynamitez
4th-Stompers
5th-D-startz
Dazzle (Junior team) got [ The Best Merit Award ]..
Muriel is the best..
Congrats..
July 11, 2010
Cheer Competition 2010-Day 2
Posted by Cshin at 5:44:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment