Netherlands are playing against Brazil on tonight..
Jian, Felicia, Fifi, Jie ying and I
have a bet on the result of this match..
Me, Jian and Felicia bet Brazil will win..
FiFi and Jie Ying bet the winner is Netherlands..
It's my conviction that we'll win..(Brazil)
It was my first time to bet with my friend..
We bet drinks on this match..
It were our stakes..
We played small stakes just for amusement..
=)
Who's going to win?
I wished it's Brazil~
I'm looking forward to the match tonight..
Jian, Felicia, Fifi, Jie ying and I
have a bet on the result of this match..
Me, Jian and Felicia bet Brazil will win..
FiFi and Jie Ying bet the winner is Netherlands..
It's my conviction that we'll win..(Brazil)
It was my first time to bet with my friend..
We bet drinks on this match..
It were our stakes..
We played small stakes just for amusement..
=)
Who's going to win?
I wished it's Brazil~
I'm looking forward to the match tonight..
0 comments:
Post a Comment