Today was sunday as well as family day.
Finally my mum got back hometown with us
It has been a long time she wasn't going back..
But i got used to be she 's not back..
So bad T_T
She woke me up at 8am..
I was dressed up and prepared to go Seremban with my family..
My dad brought us to hospital for injection..
OMG..
We looked for a specialist which is maternity unit..
I was be there with my sis to injected a drug that prevent cervical cancer..
I was shivering all over with cold..
It's not pain actually..
phew~
We went to Seremban 2 Jusco..
It's a big and nice place..
I like to go there =)
My mum was in a good mood today.
So she had bought whatever i wanted.
wink*
I bought a pair of shoes which is PLAYBOY..
I did like it very much~
The price is resonable..
It's only RM 89.90.
I also bought a watch , some reference book, reload card, necklace and so on..
My mum said she spent RM 700++ for today..
Not included our lunch and dinner..
Hehe..
I am extremely satisfied it..
Thanks mummy
My hand started pain when i 'm shopping at Jusco.
I was suffering ...
Damnnnn..
Finally my mum got back hometown with us
It has been a long time she wasn't going back..
But i got used to be she 's not back..
So bad T_T
She woke me up at 8am..
I was dressed up and prepared to go Seremban with my family..
My dad brought us to hospital for injection..
OMG..
We looked for a specialist which is maternity unit..
I was be there with my sis to injected a drug that prevent cervical cancer..
I was shivering all over with cold..
It's not pain actually..
phew~
We went to Seremban 2 Jusco..
It's a big and nice place..
I like to go there =)
My mum was in a good mood today.
So she had bought whatever i wanted.
wink*
I bought a pair of shoes which is PLAYBOY..
I did like it very much~
The price is resonable..
It's only RM 89.90.
I also bought a watch , some reference book, reload card, necklace and so on..
My mum said she spent RM 700++ for today..
Not included our lunch and dinner..
Hehe..
I am extremely satisfied it..
Thanks mummy
My hand started pain when i 'm shopping at Jusco.
I was suffering ...
Damnnnn..
0 comments:
Post a Comment