I went to Yan's house for tuition class..
Yue Jing text me yesterday and told me that she can't go for Bon Odori..
I was like WTH? ..
I kept on asking her the reason then..
She did not want to tell me..
Ishh.
I did ask her several times when we're tuition-ing.
It's still the same answer..
=(
She suddenly said she would go with us..
Yeah ..TeeHee..
I hoped 4 of us might go together =)
(Me,Shiao Fey, Mun Yee and Yue Jing)
5pm,
I waited them at Jusco..
Mun Yee's father picked us up at 6pm++..
We were stuck in a traffic jam..
The time was near upon 8pm when we reached our destination..
It's located in Stadium Panasonic, Shah Alam..


There was many people at there..
You could see a crowd of people in front of the stalls.
It's not easy to move a step..
Damn hot..
We couldn't even queue up to buy japanese things.
We took some photos then left there..
We had Pizza for our dinner as well as supper..
Because the time was 10pm ++


I had ate the unpalatable food..
The tastes awful..
It turned our stomach..
Sob..
The most worst tasting pizza i 've ever eat..
It was Suck,
we tried to finish it though ..
We went back K.L after that..
Mun Yee dropped us at Maluri Jusco..
My families were waiting me at there..
I went back hometown with my families..
1 am, I was be back in sp..
They brought me joy..
Thanks mun yee as well as your dad for treating us the dinner..
I was having fun with you guys..
Sweet =)
July 17, 2010
Bon Odori
Posted by Cshin at 5:38:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment