He= Sp's friend
XD
He came back from Australia on last Monday..
He was vacationing in M'sia..
And today,
he was going back Australia for studies.
I'm sorry for not going back sp (my hometown) this Saturday..
School is having some activities on Saturday and Sunday..
It's Cheer Competition 2010..
=)
I've got his message at night..
He told me that he 's leaving now..
Then there is no more delivery report for the sending message..
Hmm..
Well..
There will be many chances to meet him again..
By the way,
You must treat me a drink when you come back again
XD.
XD
He came back from Australia on last Monday..
He was vacationing in M'sia..
And today,
he was going back Australia for studies.
I'm sorry for not going back sp (my hometown) this Saturday..
School is having some activities on Saturday and Sunday..
It's Cheer Competition 2010..
=)
I've got his message at night..
He told me that he 's leaving now..
Then there is no more delivery report for the sending message..
Hmm..
Well..
There will be many chances to meet him again..
By the way,
You must treat me a drink when you come back again
XD.
0 comments:
Post a Comment